To shift the global consciousness of the melanin dominant population and establish an everlasting legacy of high frequency beings, immortal health, and immortal wealth, through the application and remembrance of cosmic knowledge.
High Priestess, Ma'at Ma'at em Maakheru Amen, teaches black women how to clear womb energy and restore the knowledge and functionality of the full feminine system, so that you may access your highest potential.
Holomind Perciver Decoder, 19.239.408 - Harold Causby, helps you get a better understanding of the Holomind Perceiver Heptad Gate Activations, and how to use them to more precisely align with the synchronicities of the cosmos.
Harold Causby and team empowers black owned companies with effective marketing strategies, business development, and compliance initiatives that are based on solid processes for efficient revenue growth, profitability, and sustainable relationships.
Being Better By Eating Better
Connect with Chef Yah-I of Vegan Flava Cafe, so that he may support your personal growth while changing the way you think about, prepare, and consume food/drink.
Being A Part
Being A Part is a concept created by Ma'at em Maakheru Amen & Yah-I Ausar Tafari Amen related to developing, strengthening and repairing relationships of all types. Allow this power couple to assist you with healing your relationships.
Harold Causby and his team educates and inspire people to raise their level of consciousness as it pertains to using water to improve your health.
The Ma'at Foundation
We believe that our priesthood (including initiated priestess and priests, schools, communities, organizations, etc.) should be financially fortified to provide their services without having to live in squalor or concern for their basic needs. We do this by various programs:
- Priesthood Program – provides funding to individual priestess and priests in the pan-afrikan community. Our goal is to provide all basic needs such as housing, food, and everyday living expenses.
- Pan-Afrikan School Program – provides scholarships to Afrikan based pre-k to high school for families unable to fund this type of schooling.
- Alternative Schooling Program – provides funding to post high school graduates looking to train in a holistic, priesthood, or other alternative training.
- Organization Funding Program – provides funding to Pan-Afrikan community organizations, private organizations, websites, communities, and events.
- Individual Spiritual Support Program – provides stipends for individuals needing spiritual work (readings, rituals, etc).
Wanique Khemi-Tehuti Shabazz
- Ambassador for Peace
- Natural Time Scholar
- Keynote Speaker
- WRFG 89.3 Director of Operations
- Life Improvement Strategist & Motivator
As a Scholar of the ancient Science of Harmony of Nature and the Cosmos, Brother Shabazz guides and coaches individuals as they navigate this life experience through the awareness of their Mental, Emotional,Spiritual and Soul 'bodies'---the M.E.S.S. our physical bodies are in.
Vegan Flava Cafe
Husband & Wife team Yah-i & Maat created Vegan Flava Cafe in 2011 as a mobile catering business when they realized that the Durham, NC area loved the unique flavor that the couple perfected in vegan food. This grew into a food truck and finally a brick & Mortar business in 2015 in Durham with the help of an investor. Vegan Flava is now a household phrase around the Durham/Chapel Hill area and beyond. Currently, Vegan Flava is open in Durham at the Shops at Northgate Mall.
Visit Vegan Flava Cafe in the Blue Dogwood Market - 306 W. Franklin Street, Suite G, Chapel Hill, NC 27516